Exploring the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) Scholar's
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rules for the class?
- Let the instructor know before the class if you need to be absent and make arrangements to make up the class time
- Miss no more than 4 classes without a reasonable excuse and without making up the work
- Show up on time. We’re keeping zoom/class time to a minimum. If you miss 10 minutes at the beginning, you have missed important information.
- Complete assignments and mark them complete
What is demonstrated progress?
Examples of demonstrated progress include:
- Meeting deadlines
- Completion of assignments
- Receiving passing grades on tests and exams
- Class participation
What are the expectations for assignments?
- All assignments are due by next week’s class:
- All activities in the Learning Activities and Assessment Activities sections in the SuperKnova lesson are required and must be completed before the next class
- All activities in the Resource section are optional
- Discussion during the next class is the evaluation
- Your participation is valued
What is an excused absence?
24-hour notice ahead of class via email or Discord.
Ham radio project code of conduct?
See our class code of conduct.